Keto cooking: Keto Pizza no-dough low-carb
I used to avoid pizzas all my life! Now i don`t need to anymore because I changed my diet to ketogenic nutrition. When I discovered this simple keto-friendly pizza (low-carb and no-dough) it quickly became my favorite idea for a lunch. This thin crust tastes like real Italian Pizza due to the cream cheese.
Preparation time: 5 Minutes
Cooking time: 15 Minutes (without toppings) + 10 Minutes with toppings
Serving: 1 small pizza
Ingredients for 1 serving:
1 package of cream cheese (room temperature)
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
Topping: tomatoes paste, cherry tomatoes, oregano, diced bacon.
1. Mix cream cheese, egg, pepper, garlic powder and cheddar cheese until smooth.
2. Spread into oiled baking dish.
3. Bake 15-20 minutes.
4. Let crust cool for 10 minutes.
5. Top with tomatoes paste, oregano, cherry tomatoes and bacon.
6. Bake again 12-15 minutes, until cheese is melted.